


This weekend has been a sibling party! On Saturday night Deven and Andrea came over for a beef sandwich and game night. It was such a blast! It was their first time to come to our little fortress in Provo and they loved the place. We had some grub and then played some quality Xbox Tetris for a while. We got bored of that and moved on to Clue. It was all of our first times playing and it was a riot! We are currently looking into purchasing that game, it was just that fun! Today Katie came over for dinner and she brought an incredible chocolate cake dessert and sadly she left it at our apartment...only sad for me. It was very yummy! Josh came up too cause tomorrow there is no school. We all watched some Indiana Jones and then played some games on the Xbox. Above are pictures of us happy and then very into the game. It's been a great weekend to say the least, and very fun to see our families! We only wish that Holly and Jan, Michael and Staci, and Laura and Matt could come have a fun night with us. Maybe later!! Anyway, off to bed. Good night!
4 comments:
Whit! So glad I found your blog! You are so cute! What are you up to these days-- where are you living and such? I miss you!
Good thing we are both so awesome at video games whit:) Thanks for letting me come over and for feeding me!!
Seriously Saturday was good times had by all. Clue is a ton of fun- even if you have the new old version... Yay for sibling date nights!
Okay Whit! You never told me you had a blog you silly girl. I am glad I found it! I'm glad I can now keep closer tabs on you since u live so so far away! anywho, I miss and love you and need to see your face asap. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment