Thursday, June 25, 2009

Something New For the Office


The Office Before....clutter and duck tape fill the walls...




Getting down and dirty with a paint job on our porch...after successfully picking
out sheet metal from the local metal shop full of scary foreigners....



The successful magnetic board put in place...still a lil wet by the way
so it's a little shiny at the moment...


The result!! A cleaner, cuter office area!!!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Now that is magic right there- only you (well Holly too) could make a cement wall look beautiful. Good find Whit! And I still want you to show me someday how to do those beautiful curls.

Claire said...

Looks fabulous. I am really impressed if Brett can keep the office looking that neat! He is a new man (and a very happy man!).

Holly said...

Lookin good, sis!!!!!!! I had fun talking with you while you did it (hehe!!!).

Love you girl, enjoy your Sunday!!!

Hols

Debbie said...

SO DARLING WHIT! Good job. Love it :-)