Monday, November 23, 2009

For the Love...

Read if you wish! :)

What are your middle names?
Brett's is Lee and mine is Rose

How long have you been together? We met March of 2008 and married December 2008.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Well...basically about 2 weeks before we decided we were together...when you know, you know! :)

Whose siblings do you see the most? We see my siblings more, but we see Brett's siblings for game nights and visits on sundays that we love as well!

Do you have any children together? Nope. Someday!

What about pets? Not yet, but we want a dog someday!

Did you go to the same school? We both went to dear ole' Davis High.

Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me. I used to not be a cryer, but one bad dream and I'll be bawling.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? We don't eat out often, but when we do we usually go to Winger's for wings and sticky finger salad. Yum!!

Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Espana!

Who has the worst temper? We both don't have much of a temper, but I have a lil more than Brett.

Who does the cooking? Me. Though I know he can cook. Hmm...

Who is more social? I am. Although, if Brett is warmed up to the people then he is a social butterfly!

Who is the neat freak? We both are. I got lucky and married a man that loves a clean house as well!

Who is the most stubborn? Hm....neither of us. Ha ha we're both pretty easy going.

Who hogs the bed? Brett does. Once I get out of bed in the morning he rolls over and diagonally he covers the bed. We don't cuddle once we're sleeping, but the blanket is a little fought over through the night. :)

Who wakes up earlier? It depends on the day. Both of us LOVE our sleep, so hearing an alarm disturbs us both greatly.

Where was your first date? I went down to Provo for a Miss Utah meeting and we met on Friday. We went to a BYU Pow Wow (That he went to for extra credit for a class.) and then he gave me a tour of campus. After we went to Wendy's and went to a park. We found a sweet pine tree that we climbed up and ate our food and talked for hours...SOOOO cute!

Who has the bigger family? Brett has 3 siblings and I have 4.

Do you get flowers often? I don't like Brett to spend the money we have on flowers, but the times I have gotten them I have loved it!!

Who eats more? Hands down Brett. He will eat a pizza right before we go to bed. He can put it away, and he still stays in great shape without working out....I'm so jealous of that...

Who sings better? Brett. I'm a terrible singer.

Who does the laundry? I do. It's convenient for me because I usually do it when I'm working at home.

Who is better with the computer? Oh goodness Brett is incredible. I am useless when it comes to Techy-stuff. It's so sad!!

Who drives when you are together? Brett. I love to just ride in the passenger seat and hold his hand. :)

Who picks where you go to dinner? We pick together when we do go out. It usually takes us a while to figure it out. We have a list of places we want to go before we leave Provo, so we are currently working on that list. Any suggestions?

Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? We're actually good at admitting when either of us are wrong. We work well together.

Who wears the pants in this relationship? Brett is head of household, but we make decisions together.

Who eats more sweets? Uh...definitely me. I love sweets!

Who cries more? I do. As mentioned above...

Where did you honeymoon? First the Grand America, and then we escaped to Island Park near Yellowstone. We loved it and recommend it!

Favorite date night? Dinner and a movie...typical I know. We also love playing games together. Our newest game is called Coloretto. Try it!

Favorite TV show to watch together? We love the Office, Lost and Friends.

Love you all!! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Whit! You did the tag! I love it! Seriously they are so fun and I'm glad to learn a few new things. :) I'm excited to see you Thursday for turkey!

Lindsay Edward said...

Awwww! You guys are too cute!