Last night...
Classic Brett favorite, Wingers. And, a classic asphalt and concrete pie...yum!
And an attempt at going to Nickel City...no, it's not Nickel Cade sadly...
Then off to Red Box to rent "The Box". Pretty weird but entertaining.
Then...Tron (That old school Nintendo game Brett downloaded on the Xbox).
Equals a great night! Thanks Katie and Steven!
1. Brett is speaking in church tomorrow, thankfullly not me :)
2. Cadbury Eggs.
3. Tron. ;)
6 comments:
Ugh, I don't enjoy Wingers. Ronnie loves it just like Brett. Hmmm..
Mmm! Now I've got a craving. lol I, as well, am deeply thankful for Cadbury Eggs...more specifically the mini eggs. Sorry we couldn't hang out this weekend. Let's get together soon!
Yum! That looks like a fun time! Katie's hair is really cute that color, too!
We had so much fun with you guys! We should watch that movie again next week for sure. Maybe it will actually make sense this time :)
Sounds like a fun night! My brother told me "The Box" wasn't too great of a show, but we love Wingers. You all look great in the picture! Hope Brett's talk in church went well. Since he's related to Michael (who is a great speaker), I'm sure he's a natural. :-)
I'm sorry, Brett didn't speak. I believe it was "Brent".
PS. Hi, I'm your new blog-stalker.
Post a Comment