
Last night Brett and I went to a furniture store and made a big purchase. We bought a new couch, a sectional to be exact. I'm so pumped!!! For those that have seen our current couch, you understand how exciting this is. :) This store down in Provo was having a huge sale and we found a sectional that we both really loved for a fantastic price. We picked out a fabric for the base and then a fabric for the pillows. It was so easy! We were both so easy to work with. It made me so thankful to be married to my sweetheart. :) He is so wonderful.
P.S. Yes, I did dream about the couch :)
1. The New Couch that's coming!
2. New Couch.
3. New Couch.
5 comments:
Its the end of Plaid Brad as we know it. RIP!
WAHOO! Congrats to big purchases! I'm excited to see it!
Yay for a new couch! That is definitely very exciting...but no where near as exciting as the fact you are pregnant! I just read that down there inn your blogs!! Yay for you guys! That is so so wonderful! You will be such an adorable and wonderful mom! And im so happy for you that you are not sick anymore. That is always such a bright sice to the pregnancy. Its nice when you start to finally feel good.
Anway...congrats!
YA!!!!!! You guys are such a fantastic team!! Can't wait to see pics of the NEW COUCH!!!! ;)
Oh my gosh, Whitney, you kill me! How exciting to get a new couch! You'd better post pictures ASAP. Rub that little belly for me and give yourself a big hug. I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment