So last week I thought to myself,
"Hey, I want to be a good wife this week. I will take ALL of Brett's church clothes (shirts, suits, pants, etc...)and get them all nice and cleaned at the dry cleaner."
So, off to the cleaners I went.
I dropped them off.
They told me to return Saturday.
I did.
I was too late.
They closed at 3.
I got there at 3:03.
So sad.
So, Brett wore a very pieced together outfit today and smiled all the way through.
I sure do love him and I'm happy he'll still have me.
6 comments:
Ah, no wonder...haha. At least now you totally have an outfit ready in case it ever happens again :)
Who closes at 3:00 on Saturday? Sad day!
HA HA HA...if it makes you feel any better...I've done that before. :-) Who closes before 5pm on a Saturday...:-)
By the way...you are PREGNANT...so just use a 'pregnancy card"...may as well enjoy pulling that card out while it lasts. After you have the baby you can use the 'I just had a baby card'...works like a charm. :-)
hahah ;) but you are SUCH A GOOD WIFE to even think of doing that and doing it! Way to go lady! love you!
Ha!!!!!! You are so cute. I love that you thought of that. You are such a thoughtful wifey!
Post a Comment