Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hello!!

So today I am working on my computer trying to finish a paper due in Biology tomorrow, minding my own business and thinking the little man is asleep inside me. Well, with the laptop on my belly, a kick from down under sends my laptop off my belly where thankfully I catch it saving it from crashing on the floor below. I think he was sick of my fingers bopping the computer up and down right on top of him. But what do I know?

If I was going to write him a letter today, this is what I would say about being pregnant and what I think of him:
Dear little man,
I desperately want you to come out of me soon. I want to meet you and see if you look like your dad or like me (hopefully your dad :)). I am getting very claustrophic and I feel like a human tank. I struggle to bend over. I badly want a pedicure by a cute Vietnamese woman. I love taking baths and turning over in the tub, the water makes me feel weightless. You move so much in the night you wake me up and then you kick my bladder making me feel like I am going to wet the bed if I don't go to the bathroom immediately. But, even after all of this I still love you and can't wait until I meet you 5-6 weeks from now. I can't believe you are finally going to come. It feels like we have been waiting for so long.
Love, Mom

p.s. please be nice to dad when you come out so he won't be scared of you. thanks :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

cutest. thing. ever. Seriously, this makes me so happy! Also, when you can finally get that pedicure I'll come and hold your little man, promise. I can't wait to hear (cute) little baby cries coming from across the hallway :)

Kylee Adam said...

Dear Baby Boy,

I am so excited to finally meet you! Paislee can't wait to have a little boyfriend to play with. Please be good and nice to your mommy while you are in there. These last few weeks will be hard enough as it is. I love you already!

Love, Auntie Ky

Michael and Staci said...

This is hilarious! I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable. This little guy is going to be soooo cute...you'll forget all about the discomfort he put you through after you get to hold him in your arms. :-)

Michael and Staci said...

BYW...when I said this is hilarious...I meant the laptop story. That is too funny!

Rachel (Borup) Johnston said...

Oh my goodness!! I want to know when this baby comes!!! I've been wanting to see baby bump pictures...but you strategically place pillows or other people in front of your belly in almost all your pictures!! I hope you're taking pictures of it...soon it will be gone and you'll forget what it was like. I'm so excited for you!! babies are incredible