As I said in an earlier post I wanted to re-finish a dresser and my aunt gave me a great piece. This dresser started out a light brown, sadly I didn't take a full on before picture. Holly and Lucy came down and helped me finish it and we love it!!
...painting the light grey all over and then the dark grey chevron stripe....
taping off the chevron stripes...
All done!!
Lincoln's room....
I think it turned out really cute and I love it!! Thanks Holly so much for your help!!
1. 3 Musketeers Mint.
2. Jet skis.
3. McCall, Idaho family reunion!
5 comments:
I love it!!! The chevron print is an amazing touch and I love the paint color. I also love the banner on the wall- perfect for a cute little boy! I hope you had a great time in McCall- can't wait to see the pictures.
That is so cute! I'm totally diggin' the chevron stripe and LOVE the rest of the room as well - when I finally have babes I know who I'm going to call! :) love you!
Great job on the dresser. I can see that I need to jazz up the furniture I am painting--give me more ideas.
Love the pennants! As you remember Whit I had those up in my room for most of my childhood. Good work!
On another note - Lincoln's video is awesome!
Love the dresser! The stripe is a super cute touch too.
Post a Comment