Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lagoon Trail

On Tuesday night me and my family went to Lagoon Trail.  It has been so fun to have Holly and the girls in town and be able to spend time with them.  We put together a picnic and went down to Lagoon Trail with scooters and the wagon.
 Papa with Lincoln in tow...
 Mia and Lucy are so darling...
Yummy picnic!


 The Spooky old tree..
 Lincoln got really tired and rested on me the whole walk back.  I love that boy so much, especially when he will cuddle with me!
I love those big eyes...
1. Lagoon Trial.
2. Picnic time.
3. Holly in town!

1 comment:

Michael and Staci said...

I haven't ever been to Lagoon trail before. It looks beautiful! Your picnic looks fun as well. I'm glad Holly has been in town. It's fun to do activities like this with kids and let the cousins spend time together! :-)