Monday, September 24, 2012

Birthday!

For my birthday Brett did so great!  I can't believe I'm 25 years old.  My friend Candice watched Lincoln for  us so we could have a fun night out alone.  
 For dinner we went downtown and were planning on going to a restaurant called Bizou, but once we got there we decided it was too expensive.  We walked around for along time and finally we decided on a place called The Nook.  It was yummy and so fun to be at a restaurant with just Brett.  
 Brett is really busy so I told him to just take me shopping the night of my birthday and not get me any surprises.  He was so sweet to go shopping with me and really tried to find me something I would like.  
 I love this picture so much.  He looked at the oversized sweater on the table labeled "XS" and laughed out loud.  It was pretty huge, definitely didn't look "XS" to him.  All in all he picked out some really cute shirts and jeans for me.  He did so great and I love him so much for making my birthday so great.  
After shopping we went to Sweet Frog and got some yummy frozen yogurt.  I'm so lucky to have such a great hubby!

1. Darling new J. Crew shirts!
2. 25 years of awesomeness.
3. Great hubby.

No comments: