Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Highlights

I love these guys.  After this post I realize I take a lot of pictures at the store...
 I love Griffin's face...
 Charlotte Buchanan is obsessed with Griffin...

 Brett and I finally went to the temple together!  It was such a beautiful day.  We got a sitter for the boys and made the trek to DC.  After the temple we went to Good Stuff Burgers and it was absolutely amazing!!  

 I'm the second counselor in the young womens presidency with Jill Snow, Terumi Hong, and Kathryn Lewis.  Our Evening of Excellence was "tool" themed and it turned out so cute!

 Can you believe how cute he is?!?  I love the moccasins my dad made him too.




 Helper days at Lincoln's school are always hilarious and fun.  His friends are Lucy, Sophia, Soren, and Benjamin.

1. Linc at school.
2. The boys at the store.
3. Friends.

No comments: