I'm not gonna lie, life is so good. Brett is living the 3L dream, aka home all the time, the boys are darling, and life is good. Seriously, good. Here are some January highlights to prove it:
Ah man, Griffey....you have stolen my heart forever sweet boy...
And Lincoln too, of course....
I love cooking and I'm trying to get better. These guys are always being nice and trying my new creations...
Tubby time...
Bounce n Play!
Lincoln went with me to the Aquatic Center on campus to renew my gym pass. While we were there I noticed that there was a diving competition going. We went in and sat down in the small crowd and Lincoln loved it. He yelled and cheered for each diver (super loud), so the divers started doing tricks for him and waving to him. Probably the loudest spectator they have ever had.
After that we went home and Lincoln wanted leftover birthday cake for a snack...
Girls day in Short Pump with Jan, Kaylee, and Candice. I love these girls. They are so awesome and I'm so grateful for the friends I have here. This year is different from the previous 2 years at law school, but I'm so grateful for these 3, plus Sarah Bylund, they make it so fun!
Griffin at church. He's cute, but don't let that face fool you...
I honestly love taking the boys to the store with me. Everyone looks at them and smiles. Lincon's new thing is check out. We go to the self checkout line and I let him scan everything and then pay. He loves it! Hopefully this is not instilling in him a passion for being a grocery checker....
Lincoln also always wants to do his own hair. It's cute but when he does his own hair it is straight on his forehead....so usually I "help" him when he's done.
Afternoon playtime in the tent...
Girls Night-Movie Night...
Brett is such a great dad. After dinner Griffin has his grumpy time. Brett gladly picks him up and does laps around the first floor of our place. If he has lots of homework he will read while does these laps and it always makes me smile...
1. 3L year.
2. Lots of time with Brett.
3. Crazy boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment