I did it. I ran Ragnar. It was such a blast! I was part of Jessica's team, the Kaysville Kruisers. Her family runs it every year and this year I was grateful they had an extra spot free. I have never been a runner and this really got me going and to a point where I really enjoy running. It was so fun! I was Runner 1 so I started at the Utah State track at 6am. The race last about 33 hours. Our team did great! My second run was in the afternoon at 5, and my third run was at 3:30am. Whew! My third run was 5 miles and it was my favorite. I was running in Kamas and it was completely pitch dark outside and I was all alone. It was so thrilling and so fun to complete. Can't wait to run next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment