Friday, December 18, 2015

December Highlights

December went by in a flash.  These little boys just bring me so much happiness.  I love them!!  Preparing for Christmas is so much fun now that Lincoln understands the holiday and Santa Clause.  He couldn't have been sweeter or more fun.  
 His letter to Santa...


 One of my favorite things is watching Lincoln chase Griffin and say, "He's got some tickles!!"  Griffin just LOVES it. 
 Picked up Brett from the train one night and went to Chick Fil A for dinner.  Lincoln LOVED it.
 Griffin helping himself to Doritos at Lizi's house...
 Dinner Date night with Chris, Lizi and Brett!  Hacienda never disappoints...
 My shopping buddy at Trader Joe's.  I get so many compliments on how handsome and sweet he is.  I am so lucky to have him!!
 Griffin flying like an airplane..
 Horsie rides on daddy!

 1 Penny rides on the hors1. e at King Soopers.  The boys were in heaven...
 Griffin loves to watch shows and wants a "blankie and Tigger" with him every time.  He is so sweeeeett...
1. Christmas Preparations.
2. Having kids at Christmas time.
3. Taking the kids to the store.

No comments: