I can't say it enough, I LOVE partying in Utah with family. For our drive to Utah, I dropped Brett off in Price for his brothers and dad to pick him up for boys weekend in Moab. I soldiered on to Utah with the boys to meet this fun group at Claire's house!
Claire watched the boys while we left to Hawaii for the week and she took the boys to Laura's baby blessing for Reese. Lincoln looks happy with his cute cousins!
Lincoln became quite the fish while we were there! Loves the water, especially floating on his back!
Costco with these studs!
Gardening with Grandma Claire. They love to eat all the tomatoes!
Mysterium! We love playing games with everyone!
Father's Day....gotta give a shoutout to this amazing man! He deals with a lot from me and is so happy and such an incredible dad. He is a hard worker and loves us with all his heart. We love you Brettie!
On a sad note, I was sick most of the summer with our darling next baby. Lots of couch days with these fellas!
Summer loving in the backyard on perfect summer nights!
Griff loves a good ride on Papas back!
And finally throwing a shower for Jessica! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby girl!
1. Utah.
2. Family.
3. Summer.



No comments:
Post a Comment