Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Highlights

Father-Son Campout for Lincoln and Brett.  They had the best time!  
 This may or may not be me when I found out it was a boy....I may or may not have cried my head off and took a hot shower...but now I'm WAY  excited!!
 So, on the first day of Kindergarten for Lincoln, Griffin and I came home and he decided he was ready for underwear.  Had very few accidents since and he is a potty master.  Way to go Griff!  2 years and 7 months old potty trained. 
 Cookie Dough Helper...

 Griff discovers he loves puzzles!
 Soccer game Saturdays....
 Brotherly bath love...
 Watching a movie on Brett's old phone...
 If the boys are well behaved when we go to King Soopers, I let them ride on the pony for one penny.  It's the highlight of the day!
 Our cute primary class.  It has grown and now we have ten 5 year olds!  Plus, there's another 5 year old class with ten kids as well!  Big ward....
 Josh and Jessica have sweet Navy!  We love our new niece and cousin!
1. New niece!
2. Soccer game saturdays!
3. It's a boy!!

No comments: