Wednesday, November 16, 2016

We moved!!

As of November 16 we are officially home owners!  It was a crazy week but we are so grateful to have somewhere to call home.  We don't know how long we will be here, but we are so thankful for the feeling we have here and for the friends and ward family we have.  Everything has fallen into place and we feel confident that this is where Heavenly Father wants us and wants Brett for this time in our lives.  When we went to law school I never pictured Brett getting his first job in Colorado but everything has been a slow process of praying and having things slowly fall into place.  It is so fun to adventure to new places and meet new people.  I love the people here and my friends.  I love Lincoln's school and all the help he is getting there and I love having this beautiful home to live in.  I am so excited to bring home our baby boy here and have everything be so comfortable and ready for him and the transition to three boys.  The only downside is missing our families in Utah.  Having this baby makes me wish more and more that we lived by family but I guess that's not the plan for now.  I'm so glad we have such wonderful families that support and love us though.  Grateful that we can drive home in a day and be with family!!  But we are  "So grateful to be in 10349" as Lincoln says! 
 Griffin loves it too :)

No comments: