Monday, March 6, 2017

Mack's First Month

Oh, Mack!  You are so insanely loved!  Mack is such a wonderful baby.  After such a horrible, long, nauseating pregnancy I am so grateful for the wonderful gift that Mack is.  He is an angel!  Since he go home from the hospital he has slept, at least, 10-4 and then going right back to sleep until 7 or 8.  He eats really well, burps quickly, loves to be snuggled, likes to have his hands out of the blankets, doesn't love hats, and isn't bothered by the happenings of his brothers.  He is the perfect third child.  

  Every night after we put Lincoln and Griffey down to bed, we just sit in our bed and snuggle Mack.  It is the best!  He is sooo yummy...
 Caught this sweet smile a week after he was born...

 We feel like he looks like Griffey and Lincoln when they were babies and are thinking that his eyes will be blue so far...
 I keep the binkie attached to him just in case he decides he actually likes it...for the most part when I put it in his mouth he makes the most disgusted face ever.  Not a fan...
 For now he sleeps next to our bed in this bed that sits him up a little bit.  He is pretty loud so I moved him into the closet.  He grunts all night!  






 I just love this little boy SO much!  He has brought so much happiness to our home and I am so grateful he is here and he is healthy and so wonderful.  He is such an angel! 
Current Nicknames: Macaroon, Mackelroy, Mr. Mack, Bert Macklin, and a few others.  We love him! 

No comments: