Sunday, August 23, 2009

Flaming Gorge



A couple of weeks ago my family went to Flaming Gorge! It was great, and quite an adventure! Sadly, I took ZERO pictures. So, thanks to Andrea Dustin, my sister-in-law, I just stole this off her blog. I just loved it and I wanted it to be part of our blog as well. Thanks Andrea! But the trip was great. We stayed at an interesting little cabin area right outside Flaming Gorge. It had great "home cookin'", and our rental boat was a little more interesting than that...yeah, you know what I mean. But hey it was a boat and got us around the lake and even had enough power to get us out of the water, so yea!! It was a fun get-away and fun Brett loved that he got to wakeboard at least once this summer.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Anytime Whit! I'm loving all the posts. I loved the looks we got from the other boaters when we went to that fishing stop. And how Deven and I sneaked on the boat after we rented it. If you blow up that picture there is one of Brett mid back flip. Good times for sure.

Michael and Staci said...

What a fun way to finish off the summer! Flaming Gorge looks gorgeous. I'm glad Brett was able to go wakeboarding before the summer was over. :-)