



Brett and I have been lucky enough to be able to see our nieces and nephews that live far away this past week. Stacy, Jackson, and Nick were able to come out and we stole Jackson away for the night. We played tennis outside and rock 'n' rolled to music in Brett's room after. He is so, SO cute!! He knew who Brett was and was so excited to see him. Brett was very happy! :) My sister Holly flew in this last week to help her sister-in-law with a bedroom makeover (Yes, she's just that talented to be flown out for her expertise, I'm jealous!). She brought with her Lucy and Mia and we were able to hang out with them at home and at our cabin.
SO fun!! We miss them and love it when we can see them. Come more guys!!! (Sadly, Nick is not pictured in this post...hopefully soon though!)
4 comments:
OH. MY. GOSH. Little Miss Lucy singing that primary song was PRICELESS!!! They are ADORABLE!!!
What an adorable picture of Brett and Jackson. I'm so glad you guys were able to make the trip from Provo to come see us before we headed home the next morning. I know Jackson had an AWESOME time. I bet next time Nick with be more adventurous and less of a mommy's boy. :-)
It was SO fun to see you sis!!!!! I miss you tons already. That video of Lulu is so fun! You're an AWESOME aunt and Brett is an AWESOME uncle......especially to endure such car torture on the way home from the cabins......Ü
Lucy is just too cute! We need her here in Spain to sing "my life has a plan". I am sure it would help the missionary work. She might have to learn it in Spanish.
Post a Comment