Yesterday was my birthday and I have to admit that it was one of my best birthdays yet. Sunday my mom made a birthday dinner for me which was amazing! And yesterday I was able to have lunch in Salt Lake with my parents. It was great! Thanks to all who sent me birthday texts and wishes. Katie came over and gave me such a cute present and I love it! Thanks Katie :). And thanks to Claire and Bob for the cute card!!! I was blessed with great in-laws. Brett spoiled me so much!! I'm sorry but I'm going to brag about my husband because he truly made my day! When I woke up he had made me breakfast, crepes and strawberries. It was so good! You need to cook more honey :). I went to work and when I got home he showered me with gifts. He gave me 24 red roses, the office season 3, bride wars, earrings, a BYU awesome jacket, twizzlers, the game Coloretto, and a wonderful card. I loved it all! And he composed a song for me on the piano that he played for me which was beautiful! We went to dinner at GoodWood which is our favorite restaurant. He truly did spoil me and I just want to say thank you honey! You are my everything and I love you so much. And thanks again for all the birthday wishes everyone!
6 comments:
Awwww! Sounds like you had a great birthday! (I loved Bride Wars)
It looks like your birthday was wonderful!!! Love ya girl!
Sounds like a great day. Happy birthday! September birthday's are the best:) Btw, I found your blog. I'm going to add you as a friend, if you don't mind:)
GO BRETT!!! The breakfast looks delicious. I love birthdays! I'm glad it was a wonderful day. :-)
What a perfect day for a perfect wife. Brett--Good job!
My dearest dearest,
I hope your day was "swell" (guess that movie!!!!!!!!). I hope you get my present soon! I hope you don't think I'm silly when you get it, too.......Ü. I love you!
Post a Comment