
This last week I got to meet up with my cousins Hannah and Brooke. I love them so much!! Hannah is currently at Dental School in Ohio and Brooke is here at BYU. They are such wonderful cousins and it was so FANTASTIC to catch up with them. Love you girls! Three Musketeers forever! :)


Sunday Katie and her friend Steven came over for dinner. It was so yummy!! Katie brought super yummy shish-kabobs and fruit salad. I made a salad and some brownies. Needless to say we were very proud of ourselves for making such a gourmet meal. ;) After we watched our favorite show the Office. It was a great Sunday. Come over soon guys!!
5 comments:
haha that picture is awful. Thanks for letting us come over whit!! You guys are awesommme
That IS such a gourmet meal! YUM! It was so great to see you girlies and I absolutely LOVED catching up with you! Amen to "Three Musketeers Forever!" :)
I love your blog. The food looks delicious--and I love the tablecloth too!
The food looks delicious. I agree that is a very gourmet meal for college (actually it will still be gourmet at our house and we are a few years out of college). :-) I'm hoping I soon get a love to cook, but we've been married over 5 years and I'm still pretty bad. Ask Brett about Thanksgiving a couple years ago. We about just gave up and headed to a McDonald's drive through. :-)
oh Whit thanks for posting this picture! It just absolutely warms me heart.... Hannah was SO happy to catch up on news and hugs. LOVE YOU GIRLS SO SO SO MUCH! :-) Bry liked talking with you too! He is moving to Provo this week to the Hollywood House on 8th and University. Hopefully you can rope him into a visit or two with you and Brett. Love you!
Post a Comment