by in his hockey mask and gear....And yes...a scary hanging santa...
We put Bob & Claire's storage room under the garage to good use this Halloween. We went up on Saturday to party with Katie, Steven, Laura and Matt for good ole' Halloween. We started the haunted evening with dinner (spooky! As seen above...), and then ventured to create haunted houses. Brett and I made a haunted storage in the massive storage space located underneath the garage. It wrapped around through the storage boxes, extremely maze like, very dark, and very scary :~ and then into the the other side of the garage. It was so fun to create and then scare people as they went through. It started a Halloween tradition that Brett will not let die. It was truly a Halloween not to be forgotten.
The End.
9 comments:
Spooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE that first pic of you guys. You are simply Gorgeous, sis! I love your headband we picked out together! I like those bone breadsticks, and I think your soup looked spooky.
Love you!
The scary Santa is just OVER THE TOP--way too intense.
Looks like fun!
Yes! You took pictures! That looks so fun Whit. And I love that first picture of you and Brett as well. Gorgeous!
You guys are so fun and creative! Glad you had a good Halloween!
i've seen this somewhere... maybe in mrs paulsen's sixth grade class..all you needed was trent's lair and a random tall kid to take tickets and you would have topped the original. well you may already have topped it as far as content but there is nothing that tops the euphoria of the original batsketball tunnel of terror. i cant think of a single accomplishment in life i treasure more than that maze. i dont hesitate twice when putting it on my resume. we were heroes to our school peers and gods to the 1st graders. to think that we were so upset we couldn't set up an area 51 game. i remember feeling so beaten after trying to tell the principal that facsimile guns were ok in school, just this one time. but the principal didnt budge. and neither did brett and i in our resolve to do something great. not since Kevin McCallister had a pre-teen boy been so strong willed and bold. brett, you and i made sweet music that day. it really goes to show that sometimes our biggest disappointments can turn into something beautiful. with a little bit o' bloomin luck and ingenuity you can accomplish anything.
Sounds like such a fun Halloween to me! I miss your face dear Whitney! We need to get together soon and play. p.s. I love your head band in those pictures!
Ha ha....seriously Brett!!! The soup looks delicious and the haunted house looks VERY scary.
i love halloween! The hanging santa cracks me up! cute pics dear!
Hey Whitney I found your cute blog through Jessica Hauser..I hope you and Brett are doing well! I love all your fun halloween pictures.
Post a Comment