Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hoo...Hoo....

A set of 3...owl, branch and flower....
A funky lil owl...

Another set of 3...bird style

A bird fit for a queen..

A set of owls...


Skinny owl out on a limb..

Well...recently I have picked up a rather unique hobby of making Owl Art. It is wall art that is made of canvas or duck cloth. It is rather funky but is alot of fun. I am currently getting them into stores and I'm really excited! Hope you enjoy my randomness. :)

9 comments:

Cortney said...

I would buy them! So cute, I love that style.

HDVB said...

look at you go girl! love it!

Andrea said...

I've already told you of my love for these owls, but I just thought I would make it public.

Brittany said...

K that's awesome Whit. I want one! Seriously, I would buy one in a second.

Holly said...

I LOVE THESE OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let my love for them be known!

Lindsay Edward said...

They are so cute and fun! I love funky stuff! Keep it coming!

Carly said...

Love them. I would buy one for little Lucy! Let me know where you are selling them!

mere/tay(xoxo) said...

how lovely. hey brett and whit. meredith and i have a blogthing finally and you was askin me bout it so i was tryin to add a friend. is this like myspaces or facelist or whatever? please reply. by electronic post if necessary...

Unknown said...

These owls are so adorable!! I would definitely want to buy a whole lot of them:) xo