Okay: LOVE the Christmas in Hawaii! You guys really filled your times with FUN ACTIVITIES! You have such a wonderful family - love them!
Also, the mug with the naked baby pic of Brett...HIL-arious! I totally LOL
And this post with your Nerf war totally rocked my world...I dream of the day when daniel succumbs to my dream of an all-night nerf war - simply fabulous!
You are such a sweetheart and I am SO glad that I was able to see you over break!
Oh fun posts! I'm glad to see some pictures of the trip. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm also a little hurt Deven and I were not included in the nurf war, but we all know how spontaneous these things can be... Love you Whit!
Gotta love Nerf guns! I'm glad the girls kicked butt!!! Michael and 4 other guys got into an intense Nerf gun fight New Year's Eve...but I have NO IDEA who won. Jackson thought it was awesome!
that sounds like our christmas!! i bought nerf guns for all the guys in my family and they went nuts. it was a blast. next year i'll have to get the ladies involved.
7 comments:
Okay: LOVE the Christmas in Hawaii! You guys really filled your times with FUN ACTIVITIES! You have such a wonderful family - love them!
Also, the mug with the naked baby pic of Brett...HIL-arious! I totally LOL
And this post with your Nerf war totally rocked my world...I dream of the day when daniel succumbs to my dream of an all-night nerf war - simply fabulous!
You are such a sweetheart and I am SO glad that I was able to see you over break!
Oh fun posts! I'm glad to see some pictures of the trip. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm also a little hurt Deven and I were not included in the nurf war, but we all know how spontaneous these things can be... Love you Whit!
Gotta love Nerf guns! I'm glad the girls kicked butt!!! Michael and 4 other guys got into an intense Nerf gun fight New Year's Eve...but I have NO IDEA who won. Jackson thought it was awesome!
You Dustin girls sure do have gooorgeous hair.
GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing like a game of Nerf war at midnight while the children are sleeping.....Ü
Sigh.....I miss you Sis!!!!!!!!
Way fun! What a wonderful idea!
that sounds like our christmas!! i bought nerf guns for all the guys in my family and they went nuts. it was a blast. next year i'll have to get the ladies involved.
Post a Comment