
I just did it.
I registered for the Utah Valley Half-Marathon.
It is one of my new years resolutions and I'm so excited!!
It is on June 12, 2010, and I'm running it with my Aunt April.
I have always wanted to run a half and maybe sometime a full. We'll see...
1. I'm going to the temple today.
2. That I can run.
3. My family.
7 comments:
Cool!!! I'm doing my first triathlon in May in Tempe, Arizona!! I'm scared out of my mind but excited!
Good luck Whit! I did the Moab half marathon in '07. I didn't train very well and it was crazy hard, but I'm glad to say I did it. You'll do awesome!
Oh dang. I wanted to do that one but I will be in Lake Powell. Good luck!
Woot Woot! Go Whitney! :)
That will be such an accomplishment! It will be nice to have 5 months to train. Best of luck!
I'll ride a bike with you any time--but I'll have to pass on the marathon. Best of luck. Go Whitney! Yea--tell Brett to go with you.
You are so nuts! hahaha You'll do great!
Post a Comment