Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lost

Last night was the season premier of the last season of Lost.
It was amazing. We love the show and are so excited for this last season.
We cuddled up, ate dinner, and enjoyed the show.
It was a fun, relaxing, and exciting, night. (Even though we are a little
more "lost" about the show than before ;))

1. The warm weather today.
2. A very yummy dinner tonight (hopefully!)
3. Lost.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Too bad we don't watch the show, both sides of the family are way involved but maybe we'll get there! I also had a crazy dream last night that you refused to go to NY without Katie and Laura, and we all had to go to the temple first before we could get on the plane. Oh! i love that pillow with the birds! SO cute!

Claire said...

I am always lost when I watch Lost. I gave it up after season 1. You'll have to fill me on what has happened.

HDVB said...

SO CUTE!
I'm totally more 'lost' as well haha!