Brett and I had a great Valentine Weekend this year. On Saturday we went to a restaurant on Center Street in Provo called Los Hermanos. It has been a small goal of ours to go to alot of the small restaurants here in Provo before we leave next year. It was great and we were surprised at how big it was inside. From the street it looks like a small one room restaurant but it spanned a couple of rooms and an upstairs.
Brett also took me to Tai Pan Trading and let me pick out a new decoration for our apartment. I was so excited! I love decorating and it was the perfect gift. We didn't spend alot of money, but Brett and I also made little gifts for each other. Brett made me a sweet crossword puzzle of words of things that we like to do and funny nicknames we have for each other. It was awesome. I made him a scavenger hunt that went all through our apartment with some candy and his favorite treats along the way. It was a great Valentines Day.
Update:
Right now in our lives we are kind of everywhere. Brett is still going to Graduate school and working at BYU in research for Electrical Engineering. He studies Dipole Moments of Proteins (?Yes, I know....). I work at Solase on University Parkway doing chemical peels and facials and doing a call monitoring job for a company based in Lindon.
Brett and I really like our ward. Brett just got called to be the new ward Clerk. He will start his calling next week and he's really excited. I just got called to be on the Relief Society Meeting Committee which I'm excited for as well.
Yesterday we were talking about how we love our life. We are so incredibly blessed! It's incredible how happy you can be with very little. There are always things that stress us out and worry us but everything is pretty much great!
1. Life.
2. Rain today!
3. I get to see my sister in 17 days!
4 comments:
Awwww! Sounds like you guys had a great Valentine's Day! I always love your thankful list. It makes me smile. :-)
what a fun valentines day! The
Relief Society Commitee is fun!
I am the leader in my ward, so let me know of your good ideas!
Sounds like a great Valentine's Day! I'm excited for Brett's new calling. I remember him calling Michael and being nervous to meet with the Stake President. He'll do an awesome job! I think things are so much more simple when you have very little. It's a phase in life you will probably always remember and cherish. I'm glad things are going so well and you get to see your sister in a couple weeks.
I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you, though, sis!!! I hope you have a great Sunday, and tell Brett hi from Jan and I Ü
Love you!!!!
Post a Comment