Awesome Whit! Do you have all the same kids or has there been a litle turnover since you were in the Presidency? Chorister would be tough for me because I'm so off tune- just ask my sisters. Have fun with Brett tonight!
I'm glad you are excited to be back in the Primary. I'm glad that I was released from the Primary. Not really, I learned a lot...but the kids are CRAZY!!! It looks like you mostly just have the cute little ones. Enjoy your new calling!!!
4 comments:
Awesome Whit! Do you have all the same kids or has there been a litle turnover since you were in the Presidency? Chorister would be tough for me because I'm so off tune- just ask my sisters. Have fun with Brett tonight!
best.job.ever. You're going to be so great at that! love you tons - have fun with Brett! :)
We get to be choristers together! Although this primary is a little bit more rough and I've got to persuade 10 year old boys that singing is cool.
I'm glad you are excited to be back in the Primary. I'm glad that I was released from the Primary. Not really, I learned a lot...but the kids are CRAZY!!! It looks like you mostly just have the cute little ones. Enjoy your new calling!!!
Post a Comment