Congrats on your new job!!! That's also exciting that Brett is done with classes. Wahoo!!!
New job? Tell me tell me!
Yeah a new job? What are you doing? I didn't know about this or I would've given you a congrats sooner.
your hair always looks gorgeous. I love spring in provo too--i'm sad i'm missing summer here! So pretty and lots to do. tell us about your job!
You guys look so cute in the bottom picture! I miss you guys!
Hey I'm checking the people I love today... yep you are still cute and happy! That makes me happy :-) hope to see you soooon!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats on your new job!!! That's also exciting that Brett is done with classes. Wahoo!!!
New job? Tell me tell me!
Yeah a new job? What are you doing? I didn't know about this or I would've given you a congrats sooner.
your hair always looks gorgeous. I love spring in provo too--i'm sad i'm missing summer here! So pretty and lots to do. tell us about your job!
You guys look so cute in the bottom picture! I miss you guys!
Hey I'm checking the people I love today... yep you are still cute and happy! That makes me happy :-) hope to see you soooon!
Post a Comment