Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I Spy"

On one of our first dates, Brett and I hiked to the Y and played "I Spy". Today I went up there for a morning walk and it was well worth it. I thought of how much our life has changed since our dating days. I took a pic and highlighted some differences and old memories. I Spy:
1. Our grocery store.
2. The double church that I couldn't find the time we went up there.
3. The tree we hung out in on our first date.
4. Brett's second home, the Clyde Building.
5. My second home, work.
6. The BYU stadium where we spent many hours this last year.
7. Our church.
8. Our home!!!

1. Watching the Truman Show while Brett is at his class.
2. Lunch with my aunt today.
3. School.

2 comments:

The Kimballs said...

Whit, I really hope that Londyn and I will be seeing you soon! Look at you going for a morning walk up there!:) Can you believe how time has flown and yes, very pathetically Dan can also embarrassingly admit that we have had your wedding gift downstairs since we've moved here. I am horrible. You look so happy though! Hope to see you soon.

Michael and Staci said...

Can you believe you've already been married for almost a year and a half? Time flies! When Michael went to Utah State in January he drove out to where he proposed. Logan will always be a special place to us since that was were we met and made so many fun memories. We're going to be coming up on 6 years this summer. Did I mention times flies!?!?!?