Sunday, August 29, 2010

An Engineer Forever

This is Brett when he was little playing trains with his dad and lovin it. (If it's a boy, I hope he looks like his dad, don't you love those eyes and cute ears). Brett's brother Michael came home to visit with his family and over that weekend Michael and Brett found this train set again.

Once an engineer....always an engineer. No wonder he's doing his phd in Electrical Engineering.
1. Dinner at our neighbors, yea for not cooking!
2. Cabin with my family this weekend.
3. Made it through a 60-hour work week last week.

4 comments:

HDVB said...

How cute is that - Seriously!

Emily said...

What a cutie! I'm sure yours will be just as adorable and even more with you mixed in! Also, 60 hours is a ton--you should hang out with jobless me tomorrow afternoon. Maybe you can rub some job-luck on me!

Andrea said...

I can't wait for this weekend too. I wish it were Friday already. That is the cutest picture of Brett when he was little. Glad to see he found the old hat and train set.

Michael and Staci said...

That is a great picture of the Mellor brothers. :-) Michael enjoyed seeing the area where Brett works when he came to Provo. Hope you had a good weekend at the cabin. :-)