Wednesday, September 8, 2010

{ah....}







I find each one of these items totally and irresistibly fabulous.

FYI tomorrow we find out whether this jumping, twirling, growing little one inside me is a boy or a girl. I can't wait!!

1. WinCo.
2. Yummy dinner tonight with a scrumptious dessert.
3. 20 1/2 weeks...definitely grateful to be halfway done with being pregnant.

5 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

I love Winco as well...I didn't realize they had one in Logan. Michael and I LOVED going to the Winco in Pocatello.
I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE HAVING A BOY OR GIRL....TEXT, BLOG, EMAIL, or CALL once you find out (or do all of the above :-))). We are SO EXCITED for you both. :-)

Michael and Staci said...

I meant to say Provo...not Logan. :-)

HDVB said...

Ah... Is the PERFECT title for those items - yes indeed! :)

Also, OH MY GOSH YOU'RE 1/2 WAY!?!?!? Wow, at least on my end it feels like time is just flying by! Also - ditto with Michael and Staci - "I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE HAVING A BOY OR GIRL....TEXT, BLOG, EMAIL, or CALL once you find out (or do all of the above :-))). We are SO EXCITED for you both. :-)"

LOVE YOU!

Brittany said...

Whoa I can't believe you're already half way done! And all of those pictures completely scream "Whit" to me. :)

Holly said...

can you please send me all of those items, wrapped in gold leaf, please?

Thank you.

My address is below....