Monday, April 25, 2011

Et cetera...

On Friday Katie graduated from BYU!!  It was so fun to see her since she has been away working in Chicago.  
 Lincoln was cold outside and hid in Grandpa's jacket.  
 After we went to Happy Sumo and enjoyed some delicious sushi.  I missed sushi so much when I was pregnant, it was a wonderful treat!
 Lincoln is getting so fun.  He is so much more interactive.  He loves his little play gyms and plays in them all the time.  
 Being a mom is the best!!!!
 Easter sunday we went to church with Brett's family and had a yummy lunch together before Katie, Steven and Bob left.  After lunch we headed to my parents and had a fun Easter dinner together with lots of my extended family.  I love weekends spent with our families!!  We are so blessed to be around our family and get to see them so often. 
 No idea what is happening...but I love this picture.
 (funny pic: Brett turned on espn and Lincoln immediately started to watch.... oh no, I can see a lifetime of espn ahead of me... :))
1. Aunt Holly's little outfits she sent for Lincoln, he loves them!  Probably not as much as I love them though :)  thanks so much!
2. Easter Sunday.
3. Getting to see Katie!!! 
4. Cruise next week!
5. Sweet little Lincoln.
6. Great weekend with family!

2 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

That is the cutest family Easter picture. Lincoln is getting SO big! I'm glad you were able to go to Katie's graduation. Loved seeing all the pics. :-)

Katie Mellor said...

Lincoln is so great! I am so happy that I got to see him again. I will miss him on the cruise.