Sunday, June 12, 2011

misled.

This morning was a very different morning.  Lincoln woke at 9. 9. Yes, 9.  It was incredible.  He was as happy as can be, as usual, but was hardly making any noise at all.  He jumped in his jumperoo for almost an hour as Brett and I got ready.  We were so excited about his excellent, quiet behavior we thought it a good idea to not bring the car seat to church.  Mistake.  To our dismay once we got to church the happy youngster decided he was tired and he wouldn't sleep in my arms and he had the voice to tell everyone about it.  So, after a loud sacrament meeting production and a sunday school lesson spent in the foyer I ventured home.  Upon arrival he fell asleep.  
Don't let that smile fool you....

1. wonderful weekend!
2. wonderful weather!
3. wonderful week ahead!

7 comments:

Claire said...

Look at Lincoln's beautiful smile--I am sure that he was a little angel at church and that it was another baby making all the noise.

Katie Mellor said...

I showed everyone this picture at work and they think you guys are the cutest things ever! look at that precious lincoln smile! I'm sorry he was fussy at church.

Michael and Staci said...

I AM COMPLETELY fooled by the smile. That picture of you two is too cute! I can't believe he slept in until 9. I guess lesson learned...always take the car seat to church! :-)

Ben and Courtney Hugo said...

I swear church with a baby is always an adventure! Sometimes I wonder why we even bother going just to pace the halls and foyer the whole time! Whit, you look incredible! And Lincoln is seriously adorable.

Shane and Kenzie said...

Ya know, sometimes I even get a little fussy at church so I can't blame Lincoln! Plus, he is so darn CUTE that it doesn't matter anyway! :)
You look GORGEOUS Whitney!

HDVB said...

oh my - how cute is that mr. linc!?!?! so darling! and Whitney - you are one HOT mama! :) love you!

Emily said...

i agree with everyone else, i'm totally fooled. what a stud. and what a pretty mom too!