Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Park City

Last week my family and I went up to Park City for a day of shopping and sliding.  Dad, Mom, Trev, Jansen, Holly, Lucy, Mia, Lincoln and I first stopped at the outlet stores for some very fun shopping and found some great finds.  Then we ventured up to the Park City resort for some delicious mexican food and then, of course, went to the Alpine Slides!!  Lucy and Mia first went up with the boys while us girls watched Lincoln and then we went up with them after.  Mia went with my dad and after kept saying, "I laughed!" She is so adorable.
 Us on the lift...
 Hols and her gals....
 Mom and Mia...
 Hols and all the luggage...
 Me and Lu....
 I took pictures the whole way down and Lucy couldn't have been more fun to go with.  We raced Holly and Lu yelled and screamed the whole way down.  She is so cute! 
 She LOVED it :)
And she took very good care of my sunglasses ha ha...

1. My cute nieces!
2. Holly is coming down right now to paint with me!
3. Brett and his brilliant brains :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Good times with the fam! The ride with you and Lucy looked way fun. I still want to do that roller coaster thing up there.