Wednesday, September 7, 2011

#3

Brett found out yesterday that his paper on 
"Influence of pka Shifts on the Calculated Dipole Moments of Proteins" 
was published!!! 
He has been so blessed to have 3 publications in one year.  What a fantastic achievement!!
Way to go honey!!  Thanks for working so hard!! 

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love that you tell us the titles of the papers. Even though I have no idea what that pke nonsense is. He is oh so academic, love it. Way to go, Brett!

Michael and Staci said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Tell Brett Congrats! That is SOOOO impressive to be published 3 times in 1 year. I bet Lincoln will be a genius like his dad. :-)

HDVB said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO awesome - I hope you go celebrate!!!! :)

Angie Williams said...

Congrats! I have no idea what those words even mean, but I do know being published means he's one step closer to graduating!

Andrea said...

That is great news Whit! I'm so happy for both of you!