Monday, September 19, 2011

Labor Day

I am quite behind in blogging, but I am trying to catch up.  For Labor Day we went up to our cabin in Island Park, just like we do every year and it is such a wonderful tradition!!  I love going up there and spending time with my family.  This year we:
Played lots with my dad, or "papa"...
went to Yellowstone Lake...
(It is seriously gorgeous up there)...
threw rocks in the lake with Lincoln...
went on a "3-hour-drive" to the Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole area....
which was absolutely picturesque.  What a beautiful place!!
Lincoln loved the Grand Tetons...ha ha...
adored the beautiful Tetons...
And enjoyed being with my parents friends from Arizona.  It was so fun to have them join us.  We love this family tradition and loved being with family in such a beautiful place.

2 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

I haven't ever been to Yellowstone Park and it looks like I am seriously missing out. That is GORGEOUS!!! What a fun Labor Day weekend with family. I love Lincoln's face in the picture with Brett wearing the Baby Bjorn. Too cute!

Andrea said...

We loved Island Park too!!