Lincoln is such a fun and fabulous one year old. I seriously adore the little ball of awesomeness. I love having my little pal with me wherever I go. Here are some phone pics from the last couple weeks....
Going places with mom...
Hanging out with Uncle T...
Learning to climb up on EVERYTHING!!!....
Falling asleep in the car...
Hangin with mom at Holly's....
Helping dad with homework....
New haircut...
Eating big boy lunches...
And playing at the park in the middle of January...
I love this little ball of joy.









5 comments:
Lincoln is truly a little ball awesomeness. Love all the photos.
Great pics! He has the most adorable smile. I loved the video that Claire sent f him on Brett's shoulders playing ping pong. I didn't know he was walking. I want to see a video of this. :-)
I want to just kiss those darling dimples!!
Oh he's so cute- I love the picture with Lincoln and Trev.
Just caught up Whit! Loved every single post and pic of that adorable little guy! You are doing such a great job with him! Love you all!
Post a Comment