On Saturday night Bob and Claire met us at the Orem Texas Roadhouse for dinner! They were troopers to take us to dinner with Lincoln.
Bob fed lots of food to Lincoln and he was in heaven! I think the peach lemonade was his favorite.
Dinner was so delicious!
After dinner we met back at our apartment to play some RAGE! We love that game.
1. Delicious dinner.
2. RAGE!
3. Wonderful Weekend.
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun night! I can't believe Claire did on that on the scooter...AMAZING!!! We'll have to all play Rage together in a few weeks on the cruise. Michael and I tried to play Rage alone and it needs more people to be fun. :-)
Hey Whitney! I got a new email address and I'd love to be invited to your blog again if that's ok! karlee.phelps@yahoo.com
Love Rage! We need to play it again the next time we all have dinner.
Post a Comment