Friday, March 2, 2012

Lincoln-isms

Lincoln is so fun lately.  He recently had his one year appointment and his stats are as follows:
Weight: 75%
Height: 95%
Head size: 99.8%

Yeah, in terms of head size he has the gold medal.  Here are some fun things about Lincoln as of late: 
LOVES Goldfish...
Is obsessed with all things boy-wheels, propellers, and books... 
 Is absolutely obsessed with the swings at the park...
 He gets SO happy on the swings!!
 Naps in the car on the way to Nana and Papas...
 Watching cookies bake in the oven...
 Again, the park.  This time in a more contemplative mood...
Every day after I pick up Brett from school we go down the hill and on to Bulldog Avenue.  There is a place called "Fat Cats" with bright lights and these awesome lit-up balls high up in the air.  Every day he cranes his neck and pushes himself up at just the right time so he can see it.  He has done it every time we pass it for months now, it's so cute!
Enjoying some cookies!  When he really likes what he is eating he says "mmmmmmmm...."
The cupboards are obviously hilarious...
The other morning after Lincoln's nap, Brett and I started saying "Luche, Luche baby!".  It's a family joke with my side of the family and Lincoln just started to bust up laughing.  Check it out...

As you can see we adore this little man. 

1. Luche, Luche Baby!
2. Big heads.
3. Lincoln turning on the Xbox and the TV lately...he is so smart!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh he's so so cute! I love the videos of him laughing. When they laugh its the best. Its so fun to see his little personality coming out. Mmmmmmmm

Michael and Staci said...

What wonderful Utah weather you've been having to be going to the park. I have to admit we've had a mild winter as well.
There is nothing wrong with big heads....Nick sports his around quite well. (I had to get 2 extra ultrasounds when I was pregnant and it was never on the charts when they measured it.)

Claire said...

Love all the great videos--and I quite agree with Lincoln's love of cookies. You'll have to explain the "luche, luche" family joke. I know it has something to do with milk. Great photos.

Katie Mellor said...

This post just made my day. That Lincoln is a cutie

HDVB said...

lol, that laugh of his is PRICELESS! I just want to bottle it up! What a sweetie :)