So on Thursday Lincoln was playing with the doorknob and mirror in our room and I took him out, not realizing that he had turned the lock inside. Thus, the door was officially locked with no key or ability to bobby-pin open the lock.
Brett, being the handyman he is, chipped away at the doorknob and eventually destroyed it, opening our door. Yea Brett!!! Such a handsome handyman :)
Our weekend rocked. Friday night I planned a date for Brett and me. I got a coupon on groupon for Smashburger so we enjoyed a scrumptious burger dinner. We seriously love that place! The food is so amazing. Lincoln loves the fries there too!
The rest of our date included reading to Lincoln and putting him to bed (ha ha romantic I know ;)), watching Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Arch (Brett's all-time favorite movie), and giving Brett a foot massage. Brett works so hard for us he deserved it!
On Saturday morning Brett, Linc, and I headed to Rock Canyon Park where we went running and then enjoyed the wonderful weather and grass. Lincoln loves it there.
And Lincoln took his first steps!!! He walked about 3 steps by the couch and then sat down. So far that's about his record and we're so proud of him!
On Sunday we went back to the park and laid on the grass while Lincoln pushed the stroller in circles for a long, long time. He loves being outside. When we came home from the park we closed the door and Lincoln started crying and crouched in a ball and cried. It was the saddest, cutest thing I have ever seen. He loves the outdoors!
1. Smashburger.
2. Parks.
3. Lincoln walking!


1 comment:
I seriously can't believe he is walking. He is the cutest little boy!! Thanks for the talk today Whit! It made my day.
Post a Comment