Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hank

Holly was pregnant...I wanted to be there for the birth of my first nephew on the Dustin side...I got there the day before he was due....He came the day after I went home....but we still had a great time!! Ha ha...
 I really love Seattle.  There is something about that city, probably the fact that my wonderful sister lives there, that I love!
 We did a lot of playing with calico critters and my little ponies.  It was such a blast.  Lucy and Mia are so cute and so fun to talk with and play with.  I was talking with Lucy when Lucy said to me, "Whitney, you should ask your mom and dad for the calico critter house for Christmas".  She is so awesome.  
Played a bit of Go Fish as well... 

 Please little Hank...come out so I can meet you :)...
 While I was there the Seattle Seafair was going on.  They had a parade and all kinds of fun activities going through Seattle and Holly's neighborhood, Magnolia.  
 The girls loved the bounce houses and the candy at the parade...
 I love these girlies!

 We went to the splash pad by the space needle and had a great time.  The girls loved running into the water and they got soaked.

 Meanwhile....a little french boy came and snuggled up to me for quite a while and kept talking to me.  Eventually he got up and ran away.  He was awesome.
 Holly, Jansen, and I went to Batman at the Imax and it was awesome..
 Jan was really excited ;)

I left August 6 and Holly went to the hospital right after I left.  Hank was born the next day as healthy as can be on Trevor's birthday.  He is so beautiful, I wish I could have met him!  
 
 I'm so happy that Holly and Hank were so healthy and that everything went so well, although I'm sad I couldn't have met him.  Excited to meet him in October!
1. Great vacation with Holly, Jan, and the girls!
2. Running around Magnolia with Holly.
3. Pazzeo :)

No comments: