Monday, August 6, 2012

Mt. Timpanogos

This summer my dad and I really wanted to do an outdoor trip before I left for Virginia.  We thought that Mt. Timpanogos would be fun, especially since Trevor and Brett hadn't been to the top yet.  We left early Monday morning, 5:30am.  We got to the parking lot and unloaded and started up the trail.  
 We went on the most perfect week.  Colorful wildflowers were in bloom all across the mountain and it was absolutely gorgeous! (warning: photo overload!  I couldn't help it!)



 My dad is one awesome, handsome daddy!  He is such an outdoorsman and loves to hike.  I love him!  He is a machine when it comes to hiking.
 Can you believe that view!?!
 A solid group.
 Wildflowers!




 Hello mountain goat...
 THE TOP!!!  We made it at 11:00am...
 Looking out over Utah County...
 We all did really well until about the last mile and then we all started to get a little tired and quiet.  We were so happy that everything went so well and that we were able to go on such a gorgeous day!  Thanks for taking us dad!
1. Dad for taking us.
2. The view from the top.
3. Wildflowers.

1 comment:

Michael and Staci said...

Beautiful hike! Loved the Children's Museum. Glad you had fun in Seattle. (and SO impressed at all the blog catching up you've done!!!)