Friday, September 16, 2016

10 Year Reunion

This year marks 10 years since I graduated high school!  So grateful to be in this phase of life and happy and pregnant and enjoying life with my boys.  Life is good!  It was so fun to fly into Utah by myself and enjoy a day of friends and family.  And bonus, I got to meet sweet Navy girl!  On Saturday mom and dad and I went out to Antelope Island and went for a bike ride.  It was picturesque!


 Sweetest little babe!!  Loved meeting this sweet girl! 

 So fun to catch up with old friends!  Clarke, Sam and I started planning the reunion back in March and it was so fun to see it come together!  We held it at Barnes park and had food trucks come and serve food.  It was perfect!
1. Friends!
2. Navy!
3. Flying by myself!

No comments: