Friday, September 23, 2016

Birthday!

Lincoln was the absolute CUTEST little boy ever on my birthday.  He told me "Happy Birthday Mom!" at least 30 times and was constantly asking me if I was having a great day.  He has a heart of gold!  After school he insisted we go to Target and get supplies to make me a birthday cake so we went.  he was so excited making it and then frosting it and singing me happy birthday.  He is the best! 


 That night all I wanted was to go out with Brett for a pedicure.  I have always felt like he would love them and he finally agreed to go.  It was the best!  Loved every minute.  The lady that worked on his toes, however, hated every minute....

 Brett took this picture...after he took it she said, "You need to go to Doctor.  You need the medication." It was hilarious.
 Then we went to La Sandia, a mexican restaurant that I have been wanting to try.  It was seriously delicious!!

 Brett brought these home for me and they smelled wonderful.  It was a great day!
1. Lincoln's sweetness making me a cake.
2. Brett's pedicure.
3. Roses!

No comments: