Friday, October 14, 2016

Fall Break Utah Trip

I was very ambitious and for Lincoln's week long fall break I drove to Utah by myself with the boys.  Lincoln got himself super comfy in the backseat....
 The first day we were there my parents took us to the This Is the Place Park for some fall fun!  The boys loved it.
 Pony rides and all!
 And Lincoln got a shave...Once Griffin got up to get his, Lincoln said, "Griffin it's good for you!!" It was so sweet.
 We went to stake conference to see Papa Mellor speak and Uncle Steven was the best entertainment for my boys.  They didn't leave him alone!  He was so sweet with them.
 Lincoln meeting Navy for the first time was so sweet.  He LOVED her!  I can't wait to see him with our little boy.
 Lots of tramp play with everyone!  
 Mom and I took the boys up to Park City for the day and it was perfect!  I hadn't been able to see Park City in the fall for four years and it was just as magical as I remembered.  We ate at Cafe Terigo and then went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got treats.  It was the perfect fall day!
 Building mega tracks for the cars at Bob and Claire's house! The boys were super entertained!  Lincoln played with Papa in his workshop and made me the cutest leather keychain!  Every time I grab my keys Lincoln tells me about how they made it and how cool it is.  So sweet!
 Lagoon Trail walk before bed time...
1. Utah!
2. Family!
3. Made it home!

No comments: