Thursday, October 27, 2016

FLORIDA!

When Claire called in August and asked if we wanted to join her and Laura and Katie in Florida in October, I had to say YES!  It was such a fun trip!  We got in on Friday and left the following Thursday night.  Laura, Nash, Reese, Claire, Katie, and the boys and I had such a great time.  We would wake up late, eat breakfast, get ready and go to the parks for a while and leave around 4 or 5.  It was perfect!  We had a great time! 
 I have never seen Lincoln more comfortable in the water!  We spent a lot of time at the hotel pool where Lincoln and Griffin played non-stop.  Lincoln is so confident now with his swimming and water skills!  Thank heaven for that surgery and swim lessons.  He is doing so great!
 Michael and Staci were there for part of the trip too before they left for their Disney cruise.  So fun to hang out with them as well!
 Shades all around....
 Animal Kingdom Safari...
 Thoughtful Griff as he contemplates the life of the giraffes on our Safari ride...
 Also, a highlight of the trip was when we were waiting to check our bag at the airport, Lincoln's first tooth fell out!  It was quite exciting!  He was so nervous for it but so happy when it finally happened.
 Poolside with Griff and Giraffe...
 Griff and Grandma Claire on the Ariel ride...Claire got the sportsmanship award for always helping with babies and making sure we didn't lose anyone!!  
 I don't care if I got in trouble for taking this picture, Griffin and Belle were adorable together at Epcot...
 So happy to be in the water...
 Katie and Lincoln racing down the slides for what felt like a long time...Playful Aunt Award!
 We went to Mickey's halloween party and got to ride most of the rides with little to no wait!  It was divine!
 When we got to Magic Kingdom the Frozen characters were singing outside the castle.  It basically made Lincoln's trip!
Dance Party with the Monsters Inc Characters!  Lincoln's dance moves were on point! 

 Lincoln went down this.  I have never been so proud. Ha ha!  He was a champ!
  

 So grateful Grandma Claire and Katie took one for Lincoln when they shielded him from the impending water of splash mountain!


 Hollywood studios was worth just watching the Frozen sing along!  Linc knew every song and sang his sweet little heart out!  Griffin was completely fascinated and loved every minute.
 And what would Magic Kingdom be without matching Mickey shirts?  They are adorable.
 Sweet Griff slept on me the whole flight home.  I think he was exhausted! 
1. Claire, Katie, and Laura!
2. Cousin time.
3. Parks, parks, parks!

No comments: