YAY! You look soooo great! I have all the pictures from the shower, but as there are over 60 of them I think I'll transfer them to a flash drive and mail it down. Its that or get 15 e-mails from me.
Yay!! I love your belly with all my heart! I'm so sad I am missing your shower... And I forgot to leave your gift at aannis before I left! Gosh dang it.. I want to come visit in the hospital since I'm like 30 seconds away, I will bring your gift then. Love you
3 comments:
YAY! You look soooo great! I have all the pictures from the shower, but as there are over 60 of them I think I'll transfer them to a flash drive and mail it down. Its that or get 15 e-mails from me.
I was waiting for a belly pic! you look fabulous whit!
Yay!! I love your belly with all my heart! I'm so sad I am missing your shower... And I forgot to leave your gift at aannis before I left! Gosh dang it.. I want to come visit in the hospital since I'm like 30 seconds away, I will bring your gift then. Love you
Post a Comment