Sunday, January 30, 2011

Published

(I'm sorry I'm going to brag, but I'm too excited not to!!)

This man (yes, the older one :)) is now a published author in the Journal of Physical Chemistry. His paper on Dielectric Spectroscopy was accepted last week and we couldn't be more excited!! Way to go honey and thanks for working so hard! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Congrats you guys!! I'm honored to know you famous people!!

HDVB said...

Way to go Brett!!! That is SO exciting!

Michael and Staci said...

GO BRETT!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even pronounce the title of his paper...so I'm super impressed. What an exciting couple of weeks for your family! :-)

Katie Mellor said...

I am glad I can't even pronounce what brett wrote a whole paper about. yayy brett!!

Andrea said...

Well, should we play some Rook?

Holly said...

Ahem, the dialectic spectrosheractic molecule of the schopeoplastic mycrodermion in the duralacric metocratic, was to me a most poinient part of the article. I was diametrically dilacted to note, that the schopioplasitspheric citation was diagraphically direct. That's all I have to say about it {the paper}.

Congratulations, BRETT!!!!!!!!! You are one smarty pants Ü

{P.S. Jansen is so proud, and Lulu and Mia aren't mature enough to understand the significance of such an accomplishment, but we yelled, "yay for Uncle Brett!!!" they smiled and jumped and yelled hooray for you Ü}

Taylor said...

still doesn't beat the fence experiment. Morgan elementary is still talking about that.

so this means you are done with your program in 2012 instead of 2020 right?